- Name Bubbles reserves the right and has the discretion to remove Fundraiser accounts due to fraud or misconduct of the FlipGive platform. If violations of the Name Bubbles Fundraising Program occur, Name Bubbles reserves the right to discontinue a Fundraising Campaign’s link and will not honor any false purchases.
- Only one promotion per order is allowed; therefore, fundraising cannot be combined with other promotional discount codes, including sale items.
- Fundraising is valid only in the United States.
- Customers must use a designated Fundraising Campaign link as Name Bubbles will not provide fundraising credit for purchases already made.
- Fundraising Campaigns are deemed valid at the sole discretion of Name Bubbles. Fundraising Campaign approval will happen once a Fundraiser has designated a valid beneficiary.
- Fundraising Campaign proceeds will be paid by FlipGive via check or PayPal account and sent to the beneficiary selected by Fundraiser during account creation.
- If the Fundraising Campaign has raised funds, but the Fundraiser fails to provide a valid beneficiary that meets the guidelines before the Fundraising Campaign end date, those funds will be donated to the American Red Cross.